Sunday, April 19, 2015

Incoherent thought process

I sit here, contemplating the lessons of today, and I wonder what our conversations would be like.  Would you argue your point?  Would you ask me more imploring questions, or would you tell me not to worry my pretty little head about things.
I wonder what kind of man you are.  I wonder if you can be supportive and yet challenging.  Can you fight fair?  Will you allow me to always be right, and not point out when I admit my own faults?
Will you be a loving dad; are you a dad?
I have a list, and it will have to wait when I can write things down in a coherent matter.  Time is not my friend and I live my life in extreme fast forward lately.  But I'll sleep wondering many wonders and pray I don't fail my test tomorrow.
We have a lot more to talk about you and I.

No comments:

Post a Comment